Argentina - Wingshooting
4 day (3 nights) dove hunt for two people at Pica Zuro Lodge in Córdoba, Argentina
You’ve probably heard wing shooting enthusiasts talk about these phenomenal dove hunts…. where it’s possible to bring down anything from a few hundred to a couple of thousand doves in the course of a single day’s shooting.
Here’s your chance to experience this incredible hunting experience, coupled with the 5 star luxury amenities and hospitality that has made Argentina’s Córdoba Valley the top dove hunting destination in the world.
This 4 day hunt for two hunters includes accommodation in a luxurious 5 star traditional hacienda style shooting lodge, chef prepared gourmet meals paired with fine South American wines, all other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, daily transfer to & from hunting fields, traditional Argentinean al fresco lunch BBQ’s in the field, two hunt sessions per day, hunting rights fees to land owners, professional guide service and bird boys.
- Meet and assistance on arrival and departure Airfares
- Luxury lodging for 4 days & 3 nights Transfer to and from the lodge (US$195/person)
- Chef prepared gourmet meals Hunting license (US$65/person/day)
- All alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages Shells: Imported (US$15/box), Local (US$13.25/box)
- Professional guide service & pick up boys
- Payment to landowners for hunting rights
Gun entry permits if bringing own guns
- Transfer to and from the lodge (US$195/person)
- Hunting license (US$65/person/day)
- Shells: Imported (US$15/box), Local (US$13.25/box)
- Gun rental (US$70/day)
- Additional shooters (US$665/day)
- Gun entry permits if bringing own guns
- Gratuities to guide & house staff