Argentina - Wingshooting / Fly Fishing Combo
6 nights "Dove & Dorado" Wingshooting / Fly Fishing Combo for two people in Córdoba & Paraná, Argentina
Prepare to experience the ultimate "Cast & Blast" adventure that Argentina has to offer. Combine two Argentine treasures - fishing for fierce Golden Dorado in the upper Paraná River and high-volume dove hunting in Córdoba.
Start by traveling northeast to Argentina’s tropical Paraná region for a 4-night/3-day stay at Alto Paraná Lodge. Target an exotic-species grand slam, featuring powerful Golden Dorado and hard-fighting Pacú and Pirá Pitá on the fly. Here you’ll enjoy top-notch guides, phenomenal fishing, and excellent lodge service, food & wine.
After your stay at Alto Paraná Lodge, catch a domestic flight to Córdoba via Buenos Aires. The dove hunting at Pica Zuro Lodge is legendary thanks to easy access to millions of doves across hundreds of thousands of acres of land. Here you’ll spend 2 days & nights, where great food and five star service meets exceptional wingshooting.
- 4 nights at Alto Paraná Lodge + 2 nights at Pica Zuro Lodge
- All gourmet chef prepared meals, snacks & drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
- Daily transfers between lodges and fishing areas / hunting fields
- Professional fishing guides / wingshooting guides & bird boys
- International flights to Argentina and required domestic flights between lodges
- Transfer in/out between Posadas airport & Alto Paraná Lodge ($175.00 p/person)
- Transfer in/out between Cordoba airport & Pica Zuro Lodge ($195.00 p/person)
- Fishing Licenses ($80.00 p/person)
- Fishing gear rental, if needed ($25 p/day p/person)
- Hunting Licenses ($195.00 p/person)
- Gun rental, if needed ($75.00 p/day p/person)
- Shotgun shells ($13.25 p/box)
- Gratuities to staff & guides
Pica Zuro Dove Hunting
Alto Paraná Fly Fishing
Full Screen Slideshow